Complementarities between obstacles to innovation: evidence from France
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, June.
- Arora, Ashish, 1996. "Testing for complementarities in reduced-form regressions: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 51-55, January.
- Keld Laursen & Nicolai J. Foss, 2003. "New human resource management practices, complementarities and the impact on innovation performance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 243-263, March.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2001.
"How Innovative Are Canadian Firms Compared to Some European Firms? A Comparative Look at Innovation Surveys,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Mohnen Pierre & Therrien Pierre, 2001. "How Innovative are Canadian Firms Compared to Some European Firms? A Comparative Look at Innovation Surveys," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lin, Zhengxi & Baldwin, John R., 2001.
"Impediments to Advanced Technology Adoption for Canadian Manufacturers,"
Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series
2001173e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John & Lin, Zhengxi, 2002. "Impediments to advanced technology adoption for Canadian manufacturers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Ada Leiponen, 2000. "Competencies, Innovation And Profitability Of Firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-28, June.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1994. "The Firm as an Incentive System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 972-91, September.
- Keld Laursen & Volker Mahnke, 2001.
"Knowledge Strategies, Firm Types, and Complementarity in Human-Resource Practices,"
Journal of Management and Governance,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Keld Laursen & Volker Mahnke, . "Knowledge strategies, firm types, and complementarity in human-resource practices," IVS/CBS Working Papers 00-8, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1990. "Complementarity and External Linkages: The Strategies of the Large Firms in Biotechnology," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 361-79, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:33:y:2004:i:8:p:1185-1199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.