|Fabrice GALIA Associate Professor CEREN - CEntre de Recherches sur les ENtreprises Management of Organization and Entrepreneurship Dept. Project Manager for the Building up Skills for Business® - BSB® - Savoir pour Agir BSB - Burgundy School of Business F-21000 Dijon Burgundy School of Business Mobile : +33 (0)6 37 39 67 78 29, rue Sambin - BP 50608 - F-21006 Dijon Tel. : +33 (0)3 80 72 59 40 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Web page : http://www.bsbu.eu/index.php?page=faculty-members&idp=4325 BURGUNDY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS - DIJON PARIS GROUPE ESC DIJON BOURGOGNE 29, rue Sambin - BP 50608 - F-21006 DIJON Tel: +33 (0) 380 725 900 - Fax: +33 (0) 380 725 999 http://www.bsbu.eu Associate Researcher ERMES - UMR 7181 - CNRS University Panthéon-Assas Paris II|
|+33 (0) 380 725 940|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Centre de Recherche en Économie et Droit (CRED) Paris, France
Département de Sciences Économiques et de Gestion
Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II)
RePEc:edi:ermp2fr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Centre de Recherche sur les Entreprises (CEREN) Dijon, France
Burgundy School of Business
RePEc:edi:cescdfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Diego Legros & Fabrice Galia, 2012. "Does innovation is the only source of firm’s productivity? An empirical investigation on French manufacturing firms," Post-Print halshs-01228043, HAL.
- Gerard Ballot & Fathi Fakhfakh & Fabrice Gallia & Ammon Salter, 2011.
"The Fateful Triangle Complementarities between product, process and organizational innovation in the UK and France,"
TEPP Working Paper
- Gérard Ballot & Fathi Fakhfakh & Fabrice Galia & Ammon Salter, 2011. "The Fateful Triangle Complementarities between product, process and organizational innovation in the UK and France," Working Papers halshs-00812141, HAL.
- Galia F. & Legros D., 2004. "Research and Development, Innovation, Training, Quality and Profitability : Evidence from France," Working Papers ERMES 0411, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- F. Galia & D. Legros, 2003. "Compétence et Gestion des Ressources Humaines de l'Industrie Française dans une Perspective d'Innovation," Working Papers ERMES 0320, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- F. Galia & D. Legros, 2003. "Knowledge Management and Human Resource Practices in an Innovation Perspective: Evidence from France," Working Papers ERMES 0319, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Celse, Jérémy & Galia, Fabrice & Max, Sylvain, 2017. "Are (negative) emotions to blame for being positional? An experimental investigation of the impact of emotional states on status preferences," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 122-130.
- Fabrice Galia & Frank Lentz & Sylvain Max & Angela Sutan & Emmanuel Zenou, 2017. "Selecting Board Members: The Impact of Common Knowledge on Gender Diversity – An Experimental Investigation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(6), pages 806-821, September.
- Fabrice Galia & Emmanuel Zenou & Marc Ingham, 2015. "Board composition and environmental innovation: does gender diversity matter?," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 24(1), pages 117-141.
- Ballot, Gérard & Fakhfakh, Fathi & Galia, Fabrice & Salter, Ammon, 2015. "The fateful triangle: Complementarities in performance between product, process and organizational innovation in France and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 217-232.
- Diégo Legros & Fabrice Galia, 2012. "Are innovation and R&D the only sources of firms’ knowledge that increase productivity? An empirical investigation of French manufacturing firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 167-181, October.
- den Besten, Matthijs & Dalle, Jean-Michel & Galia, Fabrice, 2008. "The allocation of collaborative efforts in open-source software," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 316-322, December.
- Galia, Fabrice & Legros, Diego, 2004. "Complementarities between obstacles to innovation: evidence from France," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1185-1199, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fabrice Galia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.