Report NEP-INO-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200412 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torlak, Elvisa, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Technology Transfer, and Productivity Growth in Transition Countries Empirical Evidence from Panel Data," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 26, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- M. Pilar Socorro, 2004. "R&D investment as a signal in corporate takeovers," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-07, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William M. Gentry & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2004. ""Success Taxes," Entrepreneurial Entry, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 10551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müller, Thomas & Schnitzer, Monika, 2003. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers in International Joint Ventures," CEPR Discussion Papers 4099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andre'' Grimaud & Francesco Ricci, 1999. "The Growth-Environment Trade-off: Horizontal vs Vertical Innovations," Working Papers 1999.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner, 2004. "Marriage and Divorce since World War II: Analyzing the Role of Technological Progress on the Formation of Households," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 8, Economie d'Avant Garde, revised Apr 2008.
- Lach, Saul & Schankerman, Mark, 2003. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galia F. & Legros D., 2004. "Research and Development, Innovation, Training, Quality and Profitability : Evidence from France," Working Papers ERMES 0411, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Isabel Busom & Andrea Fernández-Ribas, 2004. "Firm Strategies in R&D: Cooperation and Participation in R&D Programs," Working Papers wpdea0405, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.