Report NEP-INO-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200412 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:cegedp:26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Pilar Socorro, 2004. "R&D investment as a signal in corporate takeovers," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2004-07, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William M. Gentry & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2004. ""Success Taxes," Entrepreneurial Entry, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 10551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müller, Thomas & Schnitzer, Monika, 2003. "Technology Transfer and Spillovers in International Joint Ventures," CEPR Discussion Papers 4099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andre'' Grimaud & Francesco Ricci, 1999. "The Growth-Environment Trade-off: Horizontal vs Vertical Innovations," Working Papers 1999.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:roc:ecavga:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lach, Saul & Schankerman, Mark, 2003. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galia F. & Legros D., 2004. "Research and Development, Innovation, Training, Quality and Profitability : Evidence from France," Working Papers ERMES 0411, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Isabel Busom & Andrea Fernández-Ribas, 2004. "Firm Strategies in R&D: Cooperation and Participation in R&D Programs," Working Papers wpdea0405, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.