Report NEP-SBM-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2011. "Regional heterogeneity and firms’ innovation: the role of regional factors in industrial R&D in India," MPRA Paper 28096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "The micro processes underlying small firms'integration into territorial innovation dynamics - a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print halshs-00504079, HAL.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," Working Papers 2010/55, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Cahill, Brian, 2010. "The Effects of the Internationalisation of Firms on Innovation and Productivity," Papers WP363, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rahmouni, Mohieddine, 2011.
"Perception des obstacles aux activités d'innovation dans les entreprises tunisiennes
[Perception of obstacles to innovation activities in Tunisian firms]," MPRA Paper 18306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:sal:celpdp:0048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore