Report NEP-ARA-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abdelghani, Echchabi & Osman, Sayid & Isares, Mahamad & Khalid, Sorhiran & Zulhilmi, Zulkifli, 2011. "The implementation of Gulf Dinar among the GCC member countries and its possible impacts," MPRA Paper 28245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tansel, Aysit & Bircan, Fatma, 2010. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karadag, Roy, 2010. "Neoliberal restructuring in Turkey: From state to oligarchic capitalism," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Ahmed, Walid M.A., 2011. "Comovements and Causality of Sector Price Indices: Evidence from the Egyptian Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 28127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & M.-K. Nabli & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Governance and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers halshs-00557250, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Why Has Unemployment in Algeria Been Higher than in MENA and Transition Countries?," Working Papers halshs-00556938, HAL.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Zeynep Ersoy, 2011. "What Types of Perceived Governance Indicators Matter the Most for Private Investment in Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers halshs-00556940, HAL.
- Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2011. "Saving and growth in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5529, The World Bank.
- Bayraci, Selcuk & UNAL, GAZANFER, 2010. "Continuous time modeling of interest rates: An empirical study on the Turkish short rate," MPRA Paper 28091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sally Khalifa Isaac Atwan, 2010. "The Quest for Intercultural Dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: Opportunities and Challenges," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 74, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Tidiane Kinda & Patrick Plane & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Firm-Level Productivity and Technical Efficiency in MENA Manufacturing Industry: The Role of the Investment Climate," Working Papers halshs-00556700, HAL.
- Sarah Shields, 2010. "From Millet to Nation: The Limits of Consociational Resolutions for Middle East Conflict," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 84, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kangni Kpodar & Boileau Loko & Oumar Diallo, 2011. "Buoyant Capital Spending and Worries over Real Appreciation: Cold Facts from Algeria," Working Papers halshs-00556935, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rahmouni, Mohieddine, 2011.
"Perception des obstacles aux activités d'innovation dans les entreprises tunisiennes
[Perception of obstacles to innovation activities in Tunisian firms]," MPRA Paper 18306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Gourdon, 2011. "Les délocalisations françaises vers la Turquie," Working Papers halshs-00557092, HAL.
- Zangeneh, Hamid, 2011.
"يک نظريه برقانون تعديل ساختاری اقتصادی ايران
[An Analysis of Structural Economic Change in Iran]," MPRA Paper 28326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-François Brun & Gérard Chambas & Martial Laurent, 2011. "Economie politique de la réforme de transition fiscale : le cas du Maroc," Working Papers halshs-00557066, HAL.