Saving and growth in Egypt
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Why Did Financial Globalization Disappoint?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 112-138, April.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(2 (Fall)), pages 365-439.
- Barro, Robert J & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2001.
"International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 541-563, July.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications," CID Working Papers 42A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment: Updates and Implications," CID Working Papers 42, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2000. "International Data on Educational Attainment Updates and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Gollin, 2002. "Getting Income Shares Right," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Lucio Picci & Antonello E. Scorcu, 2000. "Saving, Growth, and Investment: A Macroeconomic Analysis Using a Panel of Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 182-211, May.
- Herrera, Santiago & Youssef, Hoda & Youssef, Hoda & Zaki, Chahir, 2010.
"Egypt beyond the crisis : medium-term challenges for sustained growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5451, The World Bank.
- Santiago Herrera & Hoda Selim & Hoda Youssef & Chahir Zaki, 2011. "Egypt beyond the Crisis: Medium-Term Challenges for Sustained Growth," Working Papers 625, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2011.
- Loayza,Norman V. & Odawara,Rei, 2010. "Infrastructure and economic growth in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5177, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shima'a Hanafy, 2015. "Determinants of FDI Location in Egypt—Empirical Analysis Using Governorate Panel Data," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201513, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- World Bank, 2014. "Strengthening Recovery in Central and Eastern Europe : EU11 Regular Economic Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20072, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "EU11 Regular Economic Report, Issue #29, July 2014 : Strengthening Recovery in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21040, The World Bank.
- Damir Cosic & Sudyumna Dahal & Markus Kitzmuller, 2017. "Climbing Higher," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27283, The World Bank.
- Tsermenidis, Konstantinos, 2014.
"Προσδιοριστικοί Παράγοντες Της Εθνικής Αποταμίευσης Κατά Την Περίοδο 1990-2010 Και Μέτρα Ενίσχυσης Της Οικονομικής Ανάπτυξης
[The Determinants of National Savings in Greece during the period 1990-2," MPRA Paper 56773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2013. "Saving and growth in Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6300, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Access to Finance; Economic Theory&Research; Emerging Markets; Achieving Shared Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-01-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2011-01-30 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .