Report NEP-CWA-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tansel, Aysit & Bircan, Fatma, 2010. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5417, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2011. "Saving and growth in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5529, The World Bank.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Is it really different? Patterns of regionalisation in the post-Soviet Central Asia," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 155, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Abdelghani, Echchabi & Osman, Sayid & Isares, Mahamad & Khalid, Sorhiran & Zulhilmi, Zulkifli, 2011. "The implementation of Gulf Dinar among the GCC member countries and its possible impacts," MPRA Paper 28245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bayraci, Selcuk & UNAL, GAZANFER, 2010. "Continuous time modeling of interest rates: An empirical study on the Turkish short rate," MPRA Paper 28091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tidiane Kinda & Patrick Plane & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Firm-Level Productivity and Technical Efficiency in MENA Manufacturing Industry: The Role of the Investment Climate," Working Papers halshs-00556700, HAL.
- Zangeneh, Hamid, 2011. "يک نظريه برقانون تعديل ساختاری اقتصادی ايران [An Analysis of Structural Economic Change in Iran]," MPRA Paper 28326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Why Has Unemployment in Algeria Been Higher than in MENA and Transition Countries?," Working Papers halshs-00556938, HAL.
- Tiwari, Aviral & Mutascu, Mihai, 2010. "Economic growth and and FDI in ASIA: A panel data approach," MPRA Paper 28172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones & Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Zeynep Ersoy, 2011. "What Types of Perceived Governance Indicators Matter the Most for Private Investment in Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers halshs-00556940, HAL.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2010. "Development theories and development experience: half a century journey," MPRA Paper 28111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Subnational resource curse: do economic or political institutions matter?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 154, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "Adapting Aid Allocation Criteria to Development Goals," Working Papers halshs-00556806, HAL.
- Julien Gourdon, 2011. "Trade and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries: South-South Trade Matter," Working Papers halshs-00557113, HAL.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & M.-K. Nabli & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Governance and Private Investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers halshs-00557250, HAL.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren, 2010. "Response of Cotton to Oil Price Shocks," Conference Papers 96675, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Michael Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski & Pierre Yared, 2011. "A Dynamic Theory of Resource Wars," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000001171, David K. Levine.