Strengthening Recovery in Central and Eastern Europe : EU11 Regular Economic Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2012. "Saving And Growth In Egypt," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-23.
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- World Bank, 2014. "Trading Up to High Income : Turkey Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19320, The World Bank.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2013. "Saving and growth in Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6300, The World Bank.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:05:y:2014:i:02:n:s179399331450001x is not listed on IDEAS
- Era Dabla-Norris & Giang Ho & Kalpana Kochhar & Annette Kyobe & Robert Tchaidze, 2014.
"Anchoring Growth: The Importance of Productivity-Enhancing Reforms in Emerging Market and Developing Economies,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-29.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Giang Ho & Kalpana Kochhar & Annette J Kyobe & Robert Tchaidze, 2013. "Anchoring Growth; The Importance of Productivity-Enhancing Reforms in Emerging Market and Developing Economies," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/8, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Banks and Banking Reform Economic Theory and Research Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:20072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .