On Firm Growth in Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2002.
"Technological Regimes and the Growth of Networks: An Empirical Analysis,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 205-215, November.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2001. "Technological Regimes and the Growth of Networks An Empirical Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2001/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- John Sutton, 1997. "Gibrat's Legacy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 40-59, March.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 485-508, March.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1994. "The changing technology of technological change: general and abstract knowledge and the division of innovative labour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 523-532, September.
- Brock, W A, 1999. "Scaling in Economics: A Reader's Guide," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 409-446, September.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas & Zimmermann, J-B, 2004. "Networks as Emergent Structures from Bilateral Collaboration," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zenou, Yves, 2014.
"R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Koenig & Xiaodong Liu & Yves Zenou, 2014. "R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 13-027, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Giarratana, Marco S., 2004.
"The birth of a new industry: entry by start-ups and the drivers of firm growth: The case of encryption software,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 787-806, July.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2003. "The Birth of a New Industry: Entry by Start-ups and the Drivers of Firm Growth. The Case of Encryption Software," LEM Papers Series 2003/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mario V. Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2017.
"The rise and fall of R&D networks,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 617-646.
- Mario V Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks," Sciences Po publications 2013-15, Sciences Po.
- Mauro V. Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks," LEM Papers Series 2013/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mario V.Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonio Garas & Franck Schweitzer, 2013. "The rise and fall of RD networks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-15, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Wegberg Marc van, 2003. "A note on network structure: functional relationships between network indicators," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard & Jean-Benoit Zimmermann, 2007. "Bilateral Collaboration and the Emergence of Innovation Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1051-1067, July.
- Anna Giunta & Domenico Scalera & Annamaria Nifo, 2008. "Divisione del lavoro, crescita e divari di performance nell'industria italiana degli anni '90," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0097, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- M. Koenig & Claudio J. Tessone & Yves Zenou, "undated".
"A Dynamic Model of Network Formation with Strategic Interactions,"
CCSS-09-006, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- König, Michael & Tessone, Claudio J. & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Network Formation with Strategic Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 7521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- König, Michael David, 2016.
"The formation of networks with local spillovers and limited observability,"
Econometric Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- Michael Koenig, 2012. "The Formation of Networks with Local Spillovers and Limited Observability," Discussion Papers 11-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Cowan, Robin, 2004. "Network models of innovation and knowledge diffusion," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Daniele Schilirò, 2007.
"Knowledge, Learning, Networks and Performance of Firms in Knowledge-Based Economies,"
CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale
crn0702, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2008. "Knowledge, learning, networks and performance of firms in knowledge-based economies," MPRA Paper 30901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zur:econwp:142 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. C. Guardo & K. R. Harrigan, 2016. "Shaping the path to inventive activity: the role of past experience in R&D alliances," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 250-269, April.
- Giunta, Anna & Nifo, Annamaria & Scalera, Domenico, 2009. "Subcontracting in the Italian industry. Labour Division, Firms’ Growth and North-South Divide," MPRA Paper 13084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p5487a6cm is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFirm growth; Network growth; Biotechnology; Information and communication technologies;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.