On firm growth in networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2002.
"Technological Regimes and the Growth of Networks: An Empirical Analysis,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 205-215, November.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2001. "Technological Regimes and the Growth of Networks An Empirical Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2001/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- John Sutton, 1997. "Gibrat's Legacy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 40-59, March.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Brock, W A, 1999. "Scaling in Economics: A Reader's Guide," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 409-446, September.
- Orsenigo, L. & Pammolli, F. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2001. "Technological change and network dynamics: Lessons from the pharmaceutical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 485-508, March.
- Richardson, G B, 1972. "The Organisation of Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 883-896, September.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 1994. "The changing technology of technological change: general and abstract knowledge and the division of innovative labour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 523-532, September.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas & Zimmermann, J-B, 2004. "Networks as Emergent Structures from Bilateral Collaboration," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zenou, Yves, 2014.
"R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Koenig & Xiaodong Liu & Yves Zenou, 2014. "R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 13-027, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Giarratana, Marco S., 2004.
"The birth of a new industry: entry by start-ups and the drivers of firm growth: The case of encryption software,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 787-806, July.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2003. "The Birth of a New Industry: Entry by Start-ups and the Drivers of Firm Growth. The Case of Encryption Software," LEM Papers Series 2003/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mario V. Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2017.
"The rise and fall of R&D networks,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 617-646.
- Mario V Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks," Sciences Po publications 2013-15, Sciences Po.
- Mauro V. Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks," LEM Papers Series 2013/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mario V.Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonio Garas & Franck Schweitzer, 2013. "The rise and fall of RD networks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-15, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Wegberg Marc van, 2003. "A note on network structure: functional relationships between network indicators," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard & Jean-Benoit Zimmermann, 2007. "Bilateral Collaboration and the Emergence of Innovation Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1051-1067, July.
- Anna Giunta & Domenico Scalera & Annamaria Nifo, 2008. "Divisione del lavoro, crescita e divari di performance nell'industria italiana degli anni '90," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0097, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- M. Koenig & Claudio J. Tessone & Yves Zenou, "undated".
"A Dynamic Model of Network Formation with Strategic Interactions,"
CCSS-09-006, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- König, Michael & Tessone, Claudio J. & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Network Formation with Strategic Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 7521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- König, Michael David, 2016.
"The formation of networks with local spillovers and limited observability,"
Econometric Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- Michael Koenig, 2012. "The Formation of Networks with Local Spillovers and Limited Observability," Discussion Papers 11-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Cowan, Robin, 2004. "Network models of innovation and knowledge diffusion," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Daniele Schilirò, 2007.
"Knowledge, Learning, Networks and Performance of Firms in Knowledge-Based Economies,"
CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale
crn0702, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2008. "Knowledge, learning, networks and performance of firms in knowledge-based economies," MPRA Paper 30901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zur:econwp:142 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. C. Guardo & K. R. Harrigan, 2016. "Shaping the path to inventive activity: the role of past experience in R&D alliances," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 250-269, April.
- Giunta, Anna & Nifo, Annamaria & Scalera, Domenico, 2009. "Subcontracting in the Italian industry. Labour Division, Firms’ Growth and North-South Divide," MPRA Paper 13084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p5487a6cm is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:8-9:p:1405-1416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .