Generalized Binomial Trees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-651, October.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1994. " Implied Binomial Trees," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 771-818, July.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1994. "Implied Binomial Trees," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-232, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Rubinstein, Mark, 1996. " Recovering Probability Distributions from Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1611-1632, December.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogdan Negrea & Bertrand Maillet & Emmanuel Jurczenko, 2002. "Revisited Multi-moment Approximate Option," FMG Discussion Papers dp430, Financial Markets Group.
- Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Chang, Bo Young, 2013. "Forecasting with Option-Implied Information," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Jurczenko, Emmanuel & Maillet, Bertrand & Negrea, Bogdan, 2002. "Revisited multi-moment approximate option pricing models: a general comparison (Part 1)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24950, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Rubinstein, Mark, 2003. "Recovering Probabilities and Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns," MPRA Paper 11638, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Silvia Muzzioli & Alessio Ruggieri, 2016. "Forecasting and pricing powers of option-implied tree models: Tranquil and volatile market conditions," Department of Economics 0099, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Zsembery, Levente, 2003.
"A volatilitás előrejelzése és a visszaszámított modellek
[Forecasting of volatility and implied models]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 519-542.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:17:y:2016:i:6:d:10.1057_s41260-016-0024-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wael Bahsoun & Pawel GÃ³ra & Silvia Mayoral & Manuel Morales, 2006. "Random Dynamics and Finance: Constructing Implied Binomial Trees from a Predetermined Stationary Den," Faculty Working Papers 13/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Marco Avellaneda & Craig Friedman & Richard Holmes & Dominick Samperi, 1997. "Calibrating volatility surfaces via relative-entropy minimization," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 37-64.
- Moriggia, V. & Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C., 2009. "On the no-arbitrage condition in option implied trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 212-221, February.
- Ahmed Loulit, 2004. "Approximating equity volatility," Working Papers CEB 04-028.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dasheng Ji & B. Brorsen, 2011. "A recombining lattice option pricing model that relaxes the assumption of lognormality," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 349-367, October.
- Kim, In Joon & Park, Gun Youb, 2006. "An empirical comparison of implied tree models for KOSPI 200 index options," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 52-71.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized; Binomial; Tree; Trees;
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .