Openness and Inflation: A Case Study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Romer, 1998. "A New Assessment of Openness and Inflation: Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 649-652.
- David Romer, 1993.
"Openness and Inflation: Theory and Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 869-903.
- Cristina T. Terra, 1998. "Openness and Inflation: A New Assessment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 641-648.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahzad Ahmad & Farooq Pasha, 2015. "A Pragmatic Model for Monetary Policy Analysis I: The Case of Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 11, pages 1-42.
- Ismail, Yusra & Masih, Mansur, 2019. "Is the relationship between inflation and financial development symmetric or asymmetric? new evidence from Sudan based on NARDL," MPRA Paper 94694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Nadim Hanif & Muhammad Jahanzeb Malik, 2015.
"Evaluating the Performance of Inflation Forecasting Models of Pakistan,"
SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 11, pages 43-78.
- Hanif, Muhammad Nadim & Malik, Muhammad Jahanzeb, 2015. "Evaluating Performance of Inflation Forecasting Models of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 66843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmad, Khalil & Mahmood, Haider, 2013. "Openness-Inflation Puzzle: Evidence from Pakistan," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 36(3), pages 69-78, September.
- Hanif, Muhammad Nadim, 2012. "A Note on Food Inflation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 45009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2013.
- Alimi, R. Santos & Olorunfemi, Sola, 2018. "Does Inflation Uncertainty Matter for Validity of Romer’s Hypothesis? Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 90948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliyev, Khatai & Gasimov, Ilkin, 2014. "Openness-Inflation Nexus in South Caucasus Economies," MPRA Paper 62761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jafari Samimi, Ahmad & Ghaderi, Saman & Hosseinzadeh, Ramezan & Nademi, Younes, 2012. "Openness and inflation: New empirical panel data evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 573-577.
- Mehmet BALCILAR & Ojonugwa USMAN & Muhammad Sani MUSA, 2020. "The Long-Run and Short-Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through during the Period of Economic Reforms in Nigeria: Is it Complete or Incomplete?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 151-172, March.
- Aram Sepehrivand & Jabar Azizi, 2016. "The Effect of Trade Openness on Inflation in D-8 Member Countries with an Emphasis on Romer Theory," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(4), pages 162-167, December.
- HAMI Mahyar, 2017. "The Effect Of Inflation On Financial Development Indicators In Iran (2000-2015)," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 12(2), pages 53-62, August.
- Hayat, Zafar & Balli, Faruk & Rehman, Muhammad, 2017. "The relevance and relative robustness of sources of inflation bias in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 283-303.
- HAMI Mahyar, 2014. "Inflation And Openness: Empirical Evidences From Iran (1965-2010)," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 27-32, August.
More about this item
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.