A New Assessment of Openness and Inflation: Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razîn, Assaf & Binyamini, Alon, 2007. "Flattening of the Short-run Trade-off between Inflation and Domestic Activity: The Analytics of the Effects of Globalization," Kiel Working Papers 1363, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- William Gruben & Darryl Mcleod, 2004. "The openness-inflation puzzle revisited," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(8), pages 465-468.
- Guender, Alfred V & McCaw, Sharon, 2001. "The Role of Openness in the Debate on Rules vs. Discretion: A Simple Exposition," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 91-110, March.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Carneiro, Francisco Galrao & Loureiro, Paulo R. A., 2003. "Does greater trade openness reduce inflation? Further evidence using panel data techniques," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 315-319, December.
- Alon Binyamini & Assaf Razin, 2007. "Flattened Inflation-Output Tradeoff and Enhanced Anti-Inflation Policy as an Equilibrium Outcome of Globalization," Working Papers 232007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Aliyev, Khatai & Gasimov, Ilkin, 2014. "Openness-Inflation Nexus in South Caucasus Economies," MPRA Paper 62761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assaf Razin & Steven Rosefielde, 2016.
"Israel and the 1990-2015 Global Developments: Riding with the Global Flows and Weathering the Storms,"
NBER Working Papers
22567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Rosefielde, Steven, 2016. "Israel and the 1990-2015 Global Developments: Riding with the Global Flows and Weathering the Storms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:boi:isrerv:v:6:y:2008:i:1:p:109-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guender, Alfred V. & McCaw, Sharon, 2000. "The inflationary bias in a model of the open economy: a note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 173-178, August.
- Ernest Gnan & Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2006. "Globalization, Inflation and Monetary Policy," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 37-54.
- Loungani, Prakash & Razin, Assaf, 2005. "Globalization and Disinflation: The Efficiency Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 4895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002. "Openness, Inflation, and the Phillips Curve: A Puzzle," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 450-468, May.
- Alon Binyamini & Assaf Razin, 2008.
"Inflation-Output Tradeoff As Equilibrium Outcome of Globalization,"
Israel Economic Review,
Bank of Israel, vol. 6(1), pages 109-134.
- Alon Binyamini & Assaf Razin, 2008. "Inflation-Output Tradeoff as Equilibrium Outcome of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 14379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jin, Jang C., 2006. "Openness, growth, and inflation: Evidence from South Korea before the economic crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 738-757, October.
- Assaf Razin & Alon Binyamini, 2007. "Flattened Inflation-Output Tradeoff and Enhanced Anti-Inflation Policy: Outcome of Globalization?," NBER Working Papers 13280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfaro, Laura, 2005. "Inflation, openness, and exchange-rate regimes: The quest for short-term commitment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 229-249, June.
- D'Amato, Marcello & Martina, Riccardo, 2005.
"Credibility and commitment of monetary policy in open economies,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 872-902, December.
- Marcello D'Amato & Riccardo Martina, 2000. "Credibility and Commitment of Monetary Policy in Open Economies," CSEF Working Papers 47, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Hanif, Muhammad N. & Batool, Irem, 2006. "Openness and Inflation: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 10214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assaf Razin & Prakash Loungani, 2005. "Globalization and Inflation-Output Tradeoffs," NBER Working Papers 11641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zelealem Yiheyis, 2013. "Trade Openness and Inflation Performance: A Panel Data Analysis in the Context of African Countries," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 67-84, March.
- Christopher Bowdler, 2003.
"Openness and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff,"
2003-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Bowdler, 2004. "Openness and the output-inflation tradeoff," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 7, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Chengsi Zhang, 2016. "How Has Globalisation Affected Inflation in China?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 301-313, February.
- Assaf Razin & Prakash Loungani, 2005. "US Monetary Policy Announcements and the Term Structure of Interest Rate Differentials: Evidence from Hong Kong and Singapore," Working Papers 102005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:113:y:1998:i:2:p:649-652.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.