The Effect Of Inflation On Financial Development Indicators In Iran (2000-2015)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Senhadji, Abdelhak S. & Smith, Bruce D., 2006. "Inflation And Financial Depth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 165-182, April.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A., 1996.
"Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, December.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Khaled A.Hussein, 1995. "Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? Time-Series Evidence from 16 Countries," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1988. "Variable Trends in Economic Time Series," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 147-174, Summer.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Hanif, Muhammad N. & Batool, Irem, 2006. "Openness and Inflation: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 10214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-77, August.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2011.
"Inflation and financial development: Evidence from Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 91-99, January.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2011. "Inflation and financial development: Evidence from Brazil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 91-99.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2007. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 165, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2008. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 67, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2008. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2007. "Inflation and Financial Development: Evidence from Brazil," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Ang, James B. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 2007.
"Financial liberalization, financial sector development and growth: Evidence from Malaysia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 215-233, September.
- James B. Ang & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2005. "Financial Liberalization, Financial Sector Development And Growth: Evidence From Malaysia," CAMA Working Papers 2005-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Lin, Shu-Chin, 2010. "Dynamic Relationship Between Inflation And Financial Development," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 343-364, June.
- English, William B., 1999. "Inflation and financial sector size," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 379-400, December.
- Boyd, John H. & Levine, Ross & Smith, Bruce D., 2001. "The impact of inflation on financial sector performance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 221-248, April.
- Rousseau, Peter L. & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2009. "Inflation, financial development, and growth: A trilateral analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 310-324, December.
- Bruce D. Smith, 2003. "Taking intermediation seriously," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1319-1377.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Financial Development; Iran; Johansen Co-integration Test; Vector Error Correction Model (VECM).;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:53-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.