Employment Differences, Convergences and Similarities in Italian Provinces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edmond Malinvaud, 1996. "Growth and employment in the European perspective," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 6-17, Spring.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bruno Bracalente & Cristiano Perugini, 2010.
"The components of regional disparities in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 621-645, June.
- Bruno Bracalente & Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "The Components of Regional Disparities in Europe," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 47/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Duro, Juan Antonio & Esteban, Joan, 1998. "Factor decomposition of cross-country income inequality, 1960-1990," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 269-275, September.
- Enrico Marelli, 2006. "Regional Employment Dynamics in the EU: Structural Outlook, Co-Movements, Clusters and Common Shocks," AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), The European Labour Market. Regional Dimensions, edition 1, chapter 4, pages 89-121 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & TomÂs Mancha-Navarro & RubÊn Garrido-Yserte, 2000. "Regional productivity patterns in Europe: An alternative approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 365-384.
- Marelli, Enrico, 2004. "Evolution of employment structures and regional specialisation in the EU," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 35-59, March.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2004. "Employment Performance and Convergence in the European Countries and Regions," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(2), pages 243-278, December.
- Marcello Signorelli, 1997. "Uncertainty, Flexibility Gap and Labour Demand in the Italian Economy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 11(1), pages 141-175, April.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), 2006. "The European Labour Market. Regional Dimensions," AIEL Series in Labour Economics, AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro, number 01.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "The Economic Future of Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "Anatomy of employment growth," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(34), pages 67-114, April.
- Yiannis KAMARIANAKIS (IACM and University of Crete) & Julie Le GALLO (GRES- IFReDE-IERSO), 2003.
"The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2003-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0312004, EconWPA.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Roberto Ezcurra, 2004. "Spatial disparities in productivity and industry mix: The case of the European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p102, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirella Damiani, 2010. "Labour regulation, corporate governance and varieties of capitalism," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 76/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Stefano Herzel & Marco Nicolosi & Cătălin Stărică, 2012.
"The cost of sustainability in optimal portfolio decisions,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3-4), pages 333-349, May.
- Stefano Herzel, Stefano & Marco Nicolosi, Marco & Starica, Catalin, 2010. "The cost of sustainability on optimal portfolio choices," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/15, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Stefano Herzel & Marco Nicolosi & Catalin Starica, 2011. "The cost of sustainability on optimal portfolio choices," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 84/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2011.
"Temporary job protection and productivity growth in EU economies,"
29698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2011. "Temporary job protection and productivity growth in EU economies," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 87/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Fabio Mazzola & Rosalia Epifanio & Iolanda Lo Cascio & Giuseppe Di Giacomo, 2012. "Territorial Capital And The Great Recession: A Nuts-3 Analysis For Southern Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa12p508, European Regional Science Association.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2011. "Foreign Investments and Productivity Evidence from European Regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 83/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Silvia Micheli, 2010. "Learning Curve and Wind Power," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 81/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Daniele VITTORIO, 2009. "Public Spending And Regional Convergence In Italy," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_Summ).
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Product variety, product quality, and evidence of Schumpeterian endogenous growth: a note," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 93/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
More about this item
Keywordsprovincial labour markets; employment performance and convergence;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:wpaper:07/2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.