The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0312004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsten Rusche, 2010.
"Quality of life in the regions: an exploratory spatial data analysis for West German labor markets,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 30(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Karsten Rusche, "undated". "Quality of Life in the Regions: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for West German Labor Markets," Working Papers 200120, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Rusche, Karsten, 2008. "Quality of Life in the Regions: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for West German Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 13459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rusche, Karsten, 2008. "Quality of life in the regions: An exploratory spatial data analysis for West German labor markets," CAWM Discussion Papers 10, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2005. "Employment Differences, Convergences and Similarities in Italian Provinces," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 07/2005, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- IORDAN Marioara & GRIGORESCU Adriana & CHILIAN Mihaela-Nona, 2013. "Sub-Regional Disparities In Romania - The Case Of The Centru Region," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(5), pages 102-117.
- Anastasiya Penska, 2015. "Determinants of Corruption in Ukrainian Regions: Spatial Analysis," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 42.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2006. "Is Europe becoming a knowledge-driven economy? Evidence from EU developed regions," Working Papers 253, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Employment and Unemployment in the Italian Provinces," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 49/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Mihaela-Nona Chilian, 2011. "Evolution of Regional Disparities in Romania â€“ A Shift-share Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p827, European Regional Science Association.
- Batóg Jacek & Batóg Barbara, 2007. "Productivity Changes in the European Union: Structural and Competitive Aspects," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(1), pages 63-74, January.
- Chilian, Mihaela Nona, 2012. "Evolution of Regional and Sub-Regional Disparities in Romania – A Sectoral Shift-Share Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 187-204, March.
- Antonio Affuso & Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2011. "Globalization and Competitive Strategies in European Vulnerable Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 657-675.
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2007. "Labour Market Performance Differentials and Dynamics in EU-15 Countries and Regions," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 209-262, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean regions; productivity disparities; spatial autocorrelation; SUR;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2003-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .