Globalization and Competitive Strategies in European Vulnerable Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003.
"Economic Integration and Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-093/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Traistaru, Iulia, 2004. "Economic integration and manufacturing location in EU accession countries," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Yiannis KAMARIANAKIS (IACM and University of Crete) & Julie Le GALLO (GRES- IFReDE-IERSO), 2003.
"The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2003-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0312004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Flückiger & Markus Ludwig, 2015.
"Chinese export competition, declining exports and adjustments at the industry and regional level in Europe,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(3), pages 1120-1151, August.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2013. "Chinese Export Competition, Declining Exports and Adjustments at the Industry and Regional Level in Europe," MPRA Paper 48878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:1:y:2013:i:4:p:21-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello (ed.), 2011. "Spatial Scenarios in a Global Perspective," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14523.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2012. "A globalization-based taxonomy of European regions," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; European vulnerable regions; Regional growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:5:p:657-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.