Globalization and Competitive Strategies in European Vulnerable Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Flückiger & Markus Ludwig, 2015.
"Chinese export competition, declining exports and adjustments at the industry and regional level in Europe,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(3), pages 1120-1151, August.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2013. "Chinese Export Competition, Declining Exports and Adjustments at the Industry and Regional Level in Europe," MPRA Paper 48878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:1:y:2013:i:4:p:21-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello (ed.), 2011. "Spatial Scenarios in a Global Perspective," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14523.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2012. "A globalization-based taxonomy of European regions," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2012. "Modelling Regional Growth: An Advanced MASST Model," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 293-318, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; European vulnerable regions; Regional growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:5:p:657-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .