The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yiannis KAMARIANAKIS (IACM and University of Crete) & Julie Le GALLO (GRES- IFReDE-IERSO), 2003. "The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsten Rusche, 2010.
"Quality of life in the regions: an exploratory spatial data analysis for West German labor markets,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 30(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Karsten Rusche, "undated". "Quality of Life in the Regions: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for West German Labor Markets," Working Papers 200120, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Rusche, Karsten, 2008. "Quality of Life in the Regions: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for West German Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 13459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rusche, Karsten, 2008. "Quality of life in the regions: An exploratory spatial data analysis for West German labor markets," CAWM Discussion Papers 10, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2005. "Employment Differences, Convergences and Similarities in Italian Provinces," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 07/2005, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- IORDAN Marioara & GRIGORESCU Adriana & CHILIAN Mihaela-Nona, 2013. "Sub-Regional Disparities In Romania - The Case Of The Centru Region," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(5), pages 102-117.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2006. "Is Europe becoming a knowledge-driven economy? Evidence from EU developed regions," Working Papers 253, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "Employment and Unemployment in the Italian Provinces," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 49/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Mihaela-Nona Chilian, 2011. "Evolution of Regional Disparities in Romania â€“ A Shift-share Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p827, European Regional Science Association.
- Batóg Jacek & Batóg Barbara, 2007. "Productivity Changes in the European Union: Structural and Competitive Aspects," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(1), pages 63-74, January.
- Chilian, Mihaela Nona, 2012. "Evolution of Regional and Sub-Regional Disparities in Romania – A Sectoral Shift-Share Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 187-204, March.
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2007. "Labour Market Performance Differentials and Dynamics in EU-15 Countries and Regions," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 4(2), pages 209-262, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean regions; productivity disparities; spatial autocorrelation; SUR;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-12-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2003-12-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2003-12-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0312004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .