Report NEP-HIS-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2003. "Reinventing Boston: 1640-2003," NBER Working Papers 10166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Pakes, 2003. "Common Sense and Simplicity in Empirical Industrial Organization," NBER Working Papers 10154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Osamu Saito, 2003. "Wages, inequality and pre-modern growth in Japan, 1727-1894," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-02, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "Gaucho banking redux," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 03-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John Komlos & Marc Artzrouni, . ""Population Growth through History and the Escape from the Malthusian Trap: A Homeostatic Simulation Model," Articles by John Komlos 34, Department of Economics, University of Munich.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0312004, EconWPA.