Report NEP-GEO-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toulemonde, Eric, 2003. "Acquisition of Skills, Education Subsidies, and Agglomeration of Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 939, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schöb, Ronnie & Wildasin, David, 2003. "Economic Integration and Labor Market Institutions: Worker Mobility, Earnings Risk, and Contract Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2003. "knowledge_diffusion_with_complex_cognition," Computational Economics 0312001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wil:wileco:193 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabelle Joumard & Per Mathis Kongsrud, 2003. "Fiscal Relations across Government Levels," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 375, OECD Publishing.
- Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Does City Structure Affect the Labor Market Outcomes of Black Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0312004, EconWPA.