Evolution of Regional and Sub-Regional Disparities in Romania – A Sectoral Shift-Share Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miron, Dumitru & Dima, Alina Mihaela & Vasilache, Simona, 2009. "Indexes of Regional Economic Growth in Post-Accession Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(3), pages 138-152, September.
- Jula, Dorin & Jula, Nicoleta, 2009. "Productivity and the Regional Employment in Services. Econometric Estimations for Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(3), pages 129-137, September.
- Selting, Anne C. & Loveridge, Scott, 1992. "A Summary Of The Literature On Shift-Share Analysis," Staff Papers 14086, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gordon F. Mulligan & Andreas Molin, 2004. "Estimating population change with a two-category shift-share model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 113-130, March.
- Mereuta, Cezar & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Iordan, Marioara & Chilian, Mihaela Nona, 2007. "A Model to Evaluate the Regional Competitiveness of the EU Regions," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(3), pages 81-102, September.
- Miguel A. Márquez & Julián Ramajo & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2009. "Incorporating Sectoral Structure into Shift-Share Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 594-618.
- Scutaru, Cornelia & Fomin, Petre & Stanica, Cristian, 2010. "Prospects for the Evolution of the Economic Sectors’ Behavior," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 120-142.
- Yiannis KAMARIANAKIS (IACM and University of Crete) & Julie Le GALLO (GRES- IFReDE-IERSO), 2003.
"The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2003-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "The evolution of regional productivity disparities in the European Union, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0312004, EconWPA.
- David Wadley & Phillip Smith, 2003. "Straightening up shift-share analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2), pages 259-261, May.
- Sandy Dall’erba & Yiannis Kamarianaki & Julie Le Gallo & Maria Plotnikova, 2003. "Regional Productivity Differentials in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic," Urban/Regional 0310004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Brad & Florin Dobre & Radu Ciobanu, 2014. "A regional approach of financial performance- evidence from Romania," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702573, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- IORDAN Marioara & GRIGORESCU Adriana & CHILIAN Mihaela-Nona, 2013. "Sub-Regional Disparities In Romania - The Case Of The Centru Region," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(5), pages 102-117.
More about this item
KeywordsRomanian regions; regional disparities; shift-share analysis; regional development;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2012:i:1:p:187-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .