Prospects for the Evolution of the Economic Sectors’ Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated".
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pauna, Bianca & Ghizdeanu, Ion & Scutaru, Cornelia & Fomin, Petre & Saman, Corina, 2007. "The "Dobrescu" Macromodel Of The Romanian Market Economy - 2005 Version - Yearly Forecast," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 115-125, March.
- Hall, S.G. & Yhap, B., 2008. "Measuring the Correlation of Shocks Between the UK and the Core of Europe," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 17-26, March.
- Dobrescu, Emilian & Gaftea, Viorel & Scutaru, Cornelia, 2010. "Using the Leontief Matrix to Estimate the Impact of Investments upon the Global Output," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 176-187, July.
- Scutaru, Cornelia & Saman, Corina & Stanica, Cristian, 2009. "The Relation between Predictability and Complexity: Domestic and Public Consumption in the Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(3), pages 34-46, September.
- Scutaru, Cornelia & Saman, Corina & Stanica, Cristian, 2008. "Predictability And Complexity In Macroeconomics. The Case Of Gross Fixed Capital Formation In The Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(4), pages 196-205, December.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chilian, Mihaela Nona, 2012. "Evolution of Regional and Sub-Regional Disparities in Romania – A Sectoral Shift-Share Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 187-204, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic sectors; exogenous shock; macroeconomic simulations;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:5:p:120-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.