Prospects for the Evolution of the Economic Sectors’ Behavior
This paper is a synthesis of the research results obtained over the interval 2008- 20094. The problem we addressed was the following: how the evolution of an economic sector’s output was influenced when an exogenous shock occurred within its basic factors, namely the received intermediate consumptions, wage remuneration, taxes on products, gross fixed capital formation, foreign trade (expressed through the ratio of the sector’s imports to exports). The most significant distortions that may determine in circumstances of crisis severe disturbances in the functioning of the economic system were signaled.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 004 021 3188148
Fax: 004 021 3188148
Web page: http://www.ipe.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006.
"Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience,"
35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilian Dobrescu, . "Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience)," EcoMod2006 272100018, EcoMod.
- Scutaru, Cornelia & Saman, Corina & Stanica, Cristian, 2008. "Predictability And Complexity In Macroeconomics. The Case Of Gross Fixed Capital Formation In The Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(4), pages 196-205, December.
- Hall, S.G. & Yhap, B., 2008. "Measuring the Correlation of Shocks Between the UK and the Core of Europe," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 17-26, March.
- Pauna, Bianca & Ghizdeanu, Ion & Scutaru, Cornelia & Fomin, Petre & Saman, Corina, 2007. "The "Dobrescu" Macromodel Of The Romanian Market Economy - 2005 Version - Yearly Forecast," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 115-125, March.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian & Gaftea, Viorel & Scutaru, Cornelia, 2010. "Using the Leontief Matrix to Estimate the Impact of Investments upon the Global Output," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 176-187, July.
- Scutaru, Cornelia & Saman, Corina & Stanica, Cristian, 2009. "The Relation between Predictability and Complexity: Domestic and Public Consumption in the Romanian Economy," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(3), pages 34-46, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:5:p:120-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.