Regional inequality in the European Union: Does industry mix matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuadrado-Roura, Juan R. & Garrido, Ruben & Mancha, Tomas, 2000. "Convergence And Regional Mobility In The European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa00p450, European Regional Science Association.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 1996.
"Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1325-1352, June.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994. "Regional Cohesion: Evidence and Theories of Regional Growth and Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raffaele Paci & Francesco Pigliaru, 1999. "European regional growth: do sectors matter?," Chapters,in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raffaele Paci, 1997.
"More similar and less equal: Economic growth in the European regions,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 609-634.
- R. Paci, 1996. "More similar and less equal. Economic growth in the European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 199609, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Bernard Fingleton, 2003. "Explaining the distribution of manufacturing productivity in the EU regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p197, European Regional Science Association.
- Magrini, Stefano, 1999. "The evolution of income disparities among the regions of the European Union," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 257-281, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novotný, JOSEF, 2011. "Convergence and divergence in living standards among regions of the enlarged European Union (1992-2006)," MPRA Paper 34145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bockerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2007.
"The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 165-182.
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Maliranta, 2003. "The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa03p32, European Regional Science Association.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2003. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Regional Productivity Growth: The Source of Divergence in Finland," Discussion Papers 854, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual, 2005. "Regional welfare disparities: the case of the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 1423-1437.
- Eoin O'Leary & Don J. Webber, 2015. "The Role of Structural Change in European Regional Productivity Growth," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1548-1560.
- José Ruiz Chico & Antonio Rafael Peña Sánchez & Mercedes Jiménez García, 2014. "Estudio de las exportaciones agroalimentarias españolas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces DT2014/02, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Batóg Jacek & Batóg Barbara, 2007. "Productivity Changes in the European Union: Structural and Competitive Aspects," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, pages 63-74.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2007. "Spatial disparities in the European Union: an analysis of regional polarization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 401-429.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2005. "Convergence of EU-regions: A literature report," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 80, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Bruno Bracalente & Cristiano Perugini, 2010.
"The components of regional disparities in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 621-645.
- Bruno Bracalente & Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "The Components of Regional Disparities in Europe," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 47/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Julie Le Gallo & Yiannis Kamarianakis, 2011. "The Evolution of Regional Productivity Disparities in the European Union from 1975 to 2002: A Combination of Shift-Share and Spatial Econometrics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 123-139.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual, 2005. "Regional Bipolarization: The Case of the European Union," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 984-995, December.
- Roberto Ezcurra, 2009. "Does Income Polarization Affect Economic Growth? The Case of the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 267-285.
- Eoin O’Leary & Don J. Webber, 2012. "The role of structural change in European regional productivity growth," Working Papers 20121201, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional disparities; Productivity; Shift-share analysis; European Union; Inegalites regionales; Productivite; Analyse redistribution-repartition; Union europeenne; Regionale Ungleichheiten; Produktivitat; Shift-share Analyse; Europaische Union; Disparidades regionales; Productividad; Analisis shift-share; Union Europea; JEL classifications: R10; R11; R58;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:39:y:2005:i:6:p:679-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .