Philippine International Labor Migration in the Past 30 Years: Trends and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:411228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamunopriye J. Agiobenebo, 2004. "Market Structure, Concentration Indices and Welfare Cost," Industrial Organization 0406011, EconWPA.
- Ducanes, Geoffrey. & Abella, Manolo I., 2008. "Labour shortage responses in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia : a review and evaluation," ILO Working Papers 994112283402676, International Labour Organization.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Pernia, Ernesto M., 1999. "Population Growth and Economic Development in the Philippines: What Has Been the Experience and What Must Be Done?," Discussion Papers DP 1999-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:5:y:2015:i:c:p:69-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2011.
"Managing International Labor Migration: The Philippine Experience,"
DP 2011-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2013. "Managing International Labor Migration: The Philippine Experience," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2011 Vol. 38 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manalo, Jaime A. IV & van de Fliert, Elske, 2013. "Push and Pull Factors in Rural Filipino Youth’s Outmigration from Agricultural Communities," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 10(2), December.
- Salas, J.M. Ian S. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M. & Racelis, Rachel H., 2014. "Comparing the 1999 and 2007 Philippine NTA Estimates and Examining the Effects of a Definitional Change of Overseas Workers` Remittances," Discussion Papers DP 2014-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; international labor migration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-01-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIG-2010-01-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .