Labour shortage responses in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia : a review and evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Imai, Hiroyuki, 2001. "Structural Transformation and Economic Growth in Hong Kong: Another Look at Young's Hong Kong Thesis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 366-382, June.
- Yip, Paul S. F. & Lee, Joseph & Chan, Beda & Au, Jade, 2001. "A study of demographic changes under sustained below-replacement fertility in Hong Kong SAR," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1003-1009, October.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:52:y:2007:i:01:n:s0217590807002567 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2009. "Philippine International Labor Migration in the Past 30 Years: Trends and Prospects," Discussion Papers DP 2009-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Naoko Miake, 2015. "Foreign Help Wanted; Easing Japan’s Labor Shortages," IMF Working Papers 15/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric D. , Ramstetter, 2016. "Experiences with Foreign Workers in Singapore and Malaysia: What are the Lessons for Japan's Labor Markets?," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-06, Asian Growth Research Institute.
More about this item
Keywordslabour shortage; economic implication; Japan; Korea R; Singapore; Hong Kong; China; Malaysia; pénurie de main-d'oeuvre; conséquences économiques; Japon; Corée R; Singapour; Hong-Kong; Chine; Malaisie; escasez de mano de obra; consecuencias económicas; Japón; Corea R; Singapur; Hong Kong; China; Malasia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994112283402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.