Managing foreign labor in Singapore and Malaysia : are there lessons for GCC countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blau, David M., 1986. "Self-employment, earnings, and mobility in Peninsular Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 839-852, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael C. Ewers & Edward J. Malecki, 2010. "Leapfrogging Into The Knowledge Economy: Assessing The Economic Development Strategies Of The Arab Gulf States," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(5), pages 494-508, December.
- Manning, Chris, 2001. "The East Asian Economic Crisis and Labour Migration: A Set-Back for International Economic Integration?," Departmental Working Papers 2001-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Chris Manning & Pradip Bhatnagar, 2004. "The Movement Of Natural Persons In Southeast Asia: How Natural?," Departmental Working Papers 2004-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWork&Working Conditions; Environmental Economics&Policies; Labor Policies; PublicHealth Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Labor Markets; Labor Standards; Environmental Economics&Policies; Work&Working Conditions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-1999-04-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-1999-04-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.