Self-employment, earnings, and mobility in Peninsular Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruppert, Elizabeth, 1999. "Managing foreign labor in Singapore and Malaysia : are there lessons for GCC countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2053, The World Bank.
- Ira N. Gang & Catherine Y. Co & Myeong-Su Yun, 2002.
"Self-Employment and Wage Earning: Hungary During Transition,"
Departmental Working Papers
200219, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Co, Catherine Y. & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2002. "Self-Employment and Wage Earning: Hungary During Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ismail, Ramlee, 2007. "The Impact of Schooling Reform on Returns to Education in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 15021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jan 2008.
- Ira N. Gang & Catherine Y. Co & Myeong-Su Yun, 1999. "Switching Models with Self-Selection: Self-Employment in Hungary," Departmental Working Papers 199912, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Matloob Piracha & Florin Vadean, 2009. "Return Migration and Occupational Choice," Studies in Economics 0905, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Minns, Chris & Rizov, Marian, 2005. "The spirit of capitalism? Ethnicity, religion, and self-employment in early 20th century Canada," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 259-281, April.
- Schafgans, Marcia M. A., 2000. "Gender wage differences in Malaysia: parametric and semiparametric estimation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 351-378, December.
- M. Idrus & S. Cameron, 2000. "Returns to Education between the Self-employed and Employed Sectors: Evidence from Malaysia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 263-268.
- Chris Minns, & Mariyan Rizov, 2003. "The spirit of capitalism? Immigration, religion, and self-employment in early 20th century Canada," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp08, IIIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:14:y:1986:i:7:p:839-852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.