Report NEP-LAB-1999-04-22This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruppert, Elizabeth, 1999. "Managing foreign labor in Singapore and Malaysia : are there lessons for GCC countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2053, The World Bank.
- Forum Franco Allemand, 1999. "Labor Market in the EMU," Working Papers 1999-02, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:cii:cepidt:1999-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Assurance chômage et sociétés," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9904, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Berglund, Elisabet, 1999. "Human Capital and Regional Entry of Firms," Umeå Economic Studies 500, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wuk:crieff:crieff9902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Basu, Kaushik & Genicot, Garance & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1999. "Household labor supply, unemployment, and minimum wage legislation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2049, The World Bank.