Report NEP-DEV-1999-04-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gisselquist, David & Pray, Carl, 1999. "Deregulating technology transfer in agriculture : reform's impact on turkey in the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2086, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gautam, Madhur & Anderson, Jack R., 1999. "Reconsidering the evidence on returns to T&V extension in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2098, The World Bank.
- Charles I. Jones, . "Was an Industrial Revolution Inevitable? Economic Growth Over the Very Long Run," Working Papers 99008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.