Report NEP-DEV-1999-04-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruppert, Elizabeth, 1999. "Managing foreign labor in Singapore and Malaysia : are there lessons for GCC countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2053, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Verner, Dorte, 1999. "The macro wage curve and labor market flexibility in Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2052, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles I. Jones, . "Was an Industrial Revolution Inevitable? Economic Growth Over the Very Long Run," Working Papers 99008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.