Market Structure, Concentration Indices and Welfare Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1977. "The Persistence of Profits above the Norm," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 369-380, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui, 2007. "An empirical analysis of the risk of crude oil imports in China using improved portfolio approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4190-4199, August.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2009. "Philippine International Labor Migration in the Past 30 Years: Trends and Prospects," Discussion Papers DP 2009-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ge, Fenglong & Fan, Ying, 2013. "Quantifying the risk to crude oil imports in China: An improved portfolio approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 72-80.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket power; market imperfections; industry concentration indices; Hirschman-Herfindahl concentration index; Agiobenebo-Hirschman- Herfindahl index; welfare cost of market imperfections;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2004-07-04 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2004-07-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2004-07-26 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0406011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.