Market Structure, Concentration Indices and Welfare Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1977. "The Persistence of Profits above the Norm," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 369-380, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui, 2007. "An empirical analysis of the risk of crude oil imports in China using improved portfolio approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4190-4199, August.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2009. "Philippine International Labor Migration in the Past 30 Years: Trends and Prospects," Discussion Papers DP 2009-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ge, Fenglong & Fan, Ying, 2013. "Quantifying the risk to crude oil imports in China: An improved portfolio approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 72-80.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket power; market imperfections; industry concentration indices; Hirschman-Herfindahl concentration index; Agiobenebo-Hirschman- Herfindahl index; welfare cost of market imperfections;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-07-04 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2004-07-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2004-07-26 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0406011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .