Report NEP-ENT-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David G. Blanchflower, 2004. "Self-Employment: More may not be better," NBER Working Papers 10286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katrijn Gielens & Marnik G. Dekimpe, 2004. "How To Seize a Window of Opportunity: The Entry Strategy of Retail Firms into Transition Economies," LICOS Discussion Papers 14604, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tamunopriye J. Agiobenebo, 2004. "Market Structure, Concentration Indices and Welfare Cost," Industrial Organization 0406011, EconWPA.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2004. "Other Forms of Employment: Temporary Employment Agencies and Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 1166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Hutchinson & Ana Xavier, 2004. "Comparing the Impact of Credit Constraints on the Growth of SMEs in a Transition Country with an Established Market Economy," LICOS Discussion Papers 15004, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Tuomala, Juha, 2004. "What Is Left to Residual Claimants? The Empirics of Income Reported by Entrepreneurs and Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:oec:stiwps:wp2004-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chad Syverson, 2004. "Market Structure and Productivity: A Concrete Example," NBER Working Papers 10501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2004. "Exploring the Patent Explosion," NBER Working Papers 10605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David B. Audretsch & Julie Ann Elston, 2004. "Can Institutional Change Impact High-Technology Firm Growth?: Evidence from Germany's Neuer Markt," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Nicola Brandt, 2004. "Business Dynamics in Europe," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/1, OECD Publishing.