Impact of Elasticities of Substitution, Technical Change, and Labour Regulations on Labour Welfare in Indian Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Hui & Jorgenson, Dale W., 2010. "Econometric modeling of technical change," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 205-219, August.
- Kymn, Kern O & Hisnanick, John J, 2001. "The CES-Translag Production Function, Returns to Scale and AES," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 207-214, July.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2010.
"Identifying the Elasticity of Substitution with Biased Technical Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1330-1357, September.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "Identifying the elasticity of substitution with biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1001, European Central Bank.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Murty, M. N. & Paul, Satya & Sahni, Balbir S., 1991. "Cost structure of India's iron and steel industry : Allocative efficiency, economies of scale and biased technical progress," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 22-30, March.
- V. Eldon Ball & Robert G. Chambers, 1982. "An Economic Analysis of Technology in the Meat Products Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(4), pages 699-709.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2006. "Hicks Neutral Technical Change Revisited: CES Production Function and Information of General Order," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-26, August.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour force & employment; labour policy; manufacturing; production structure; technological change;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-07-14 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2012-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .