Report NEP-LMA-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2012. "Native-immigrant wage differentials in Greece: discrimination and assimilation," MPRA Paper 39862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mumford, Karen A. & Smith, Peter N., 2012. "Peer Salaries and Employee Satisfaction in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 6673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duleep, Harriet, 2012. "One Way the Demand for Labor May Adapt to the Availability of Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 6686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doorley, Karina & Sierminska, Eva, 2012. "Myth or Fact? The Beauty Premium across the Wage Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 6674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco PECORARO, 2012. "The incidence and wage effects of overeducation using the workerâ€™s self-assessment of skill utilization," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2012. "Extra Status and Extra Stress: Are Promotions Good for Us?," IZA Discussion Papers 6675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marianna Cervena, 2012. "Base Wage Rigidities: Evidence From a Survey of Slovak Firms," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Marianna Cervena, 2012. "Labor Cost Adjustment: Evidence From a Survey of Slovak Firms," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2012. "Overeducation among Immigrants in Sweden: Incidence, Wage Effects and State-Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 6695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaime Andres Sarmiento Espinel, 2012. "Children and non-participation in a model of collective household labor supply," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-14, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Nitin Gupta, 2012. "Impact of Elasticities of Substitution, Technical Change, and Labour Regulations on Labour Welfare in Indian Industries," ASARC Working Papers 2012-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.