Demand Response for Imported and Domestic Poultry Meat Products to Food Safety Regulations in Japan: An Application of the Almost Ideal Demand System Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Hwang, Seonghuyk, 2007. "Meat Demand in South Korea: An Application of the Restricted Source-Differentiated Almost Ideal Demand System Model," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(01), April.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001.
"A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 359-374, September.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001. "A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Hwang, Seong-huyk, 2007. "Meat Demand in South Korea: An Application of the Restricted Source-Differentiated Almost Ideal Demand System Model," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 47-60, April.
- Yang, Seung-Ryong & Koo, Won W., 1994. "Japanese Meat Import Demand Estimation With The Source Differentiated Aids Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Motallebi, Marzieh & Pendell, Dustin L., 2013. "Estimating an Almost Ideal Demand System Model for Meats in Iran," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150188, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPoultry meat trade; food safety regulations; the AIDS model;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-11-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osp:wpaper:11e007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akiko Murashita). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iposujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.