Efficiency of skill training for acquiring sector-specific skills with search frictions
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsExcess entry; sector-specific skills; job search; wage bargaining;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-06-04 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HRM-2011-06-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-04 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .