Report NEP-HRM-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kumaraku, Klajdi & Naqvi, Nadeem & Rexhepi, Sara, 2011. "Embodied human capital unemployment," MPRA Paper 31161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keisuke Kawata, 2011. "Efficiency of skill training for acquiring sector-specific skills with search frictions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kangasniemi, Mari & Kauhanen, Antti, 2011. "Performance-related pay and gender wage differences," Discussion Papers 1249, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- M. Bigoni & M. Fort & M. Nardotto & T. Reggiani, 2011. "Teams or Tournaments? A Field Experiment on Cooperation and Competition in Academic Achievement," Working Papers wp752, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," MPRA Paper 31133, University Library of Munich, Germany.