Report NEP-DGE-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolai Stähler & Carlos Thomas, 2011. "FiMod - a DSGE model for fiscal policy simulations," Working Papers 1110, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sá, F. & Wieladek, T., 2011. "Monetary Policy, Capital Inflows, and the Housing Boom," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1141, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "An OLG model of growth with longevity: when grandparents take care of grandchildren," MPRA Paper 31166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koop, G. & Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 2011. "On Identification of Bayesian DSGE Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1131, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Keisuke Kawata, 2011. "Efficiency of skill training for acquiring sector-specific skills with search frictions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Volker Tjaden & Felix Wellschmied, 2011. "Exploring the Causes of Frictional Wage Dispersion," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse04_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste, 2011. "Exact likelihood computation for nonlinear DSGE models with heteroskedastic innovations," Working Paper Series 1341, European Central Bank.
- Filipa Sá & Francesca Viani, 2011. "Shifts in portfolio preferences of international investors: an application to sovereign wealth funds," Working Papers 1112, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Koichi Futagami & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Makoto Okamura, 2011. "Welfare Analysis of Free Entry in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- N. Dharmaraj & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "The Time-to-Build Tradition in Business Cycle Modelling," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1109, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Rohner, D. & Thoenig, M. & Zilibotti, F., 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1136, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Fisher, Walter, 2011. "Life-Cycle Unemployment, Retirement and Parametric Pension Reform," Economics Working Paper Series 1119, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- D'AMATO, Marcello & DI PIETRO, Christian, 2011. "The Evolution of Wealth Distribution in a Model of Educational Investment with Heterogenous Agents," CELPE Discussion Papers 119, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Item repec:tut:cremwp:2011-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Battauz & Marzia De Donno & Fulvio Ortu, 2011. "Envelope theorems in Banach lattices," Working Papers 396, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francesco Carravetta & Marco M. Sorge, 2011. "On the Solution of Markov-switching Rational Expectations Models," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse05_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.