Designing long-lived investments under uncertain and ongoing change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farzin, Y. H. & Huisman, K. J. M. & Kort, P. M., 1998.
"Optimal timing of technology adoption,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 779-799, May.
- Farzin, Y.H. & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 1996. "Optimal Timing of Technology Adoption," Discussion Paper 1996-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Farzin, Y.H. & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 1998. "Optimal timing of technology adoption," Other publications TiSEM b1a028c3-4f0b-4e68-981f-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stern,Nicholas, 2007. "The Economics of Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521700801.
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-1151, December.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyler Felgenhauer & Mort Webster, 2014. "Modeling adaptation as a flow and stock decision with mitigation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 122(4), pages 665-679, February.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2000.
"Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 233-259, July.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1998. "Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy," Working papers WP 4047-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jean-Paul Décamps & Thomas Mariotti & Stéphane Villeneuve, 2006. "Irreversible investment in alternative projects," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(2), pages 425-448, June.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2002. "Optimal timing problems in environmental economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1677-1697, August.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Rubio, Santiago J., 1997. "Adjusting to Climate Change: Implications of Increased Variability and Asymmetric Adjustment Costs for Investment in Water Reserves," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 207-227, November.
- Dahlgren, Eric & Leung, Tim, 2015.
"An optimal multiple stopping approach to infrastructure investment decisions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 251-267.
- Eric Dahlgren & Tim Leung, 2015. "An Optimal Multiple Stopping Approach to Infrastructure Investment Decisions," Papers 1502.00861, arXiv.org.
- David Crosthwaite, 2000. "The global construction market: a cross-sectional analysis," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 619-627.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, March.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2013.
"Tail-Hedge Discounting and the Social Cost of Carbon,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 873-882, September.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2013. "Tail-Hedge Discounting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Scholarly Articles 12841971, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2000. "On the investment-uncertainty relationship in a real options model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 219-225, February.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2014. "What You Should Know About Megaprojects, and Why: An Overview," Papers 1409.0003, arXiv.org.
- Turvey, R., 2000. "Infrastructure access pricing and lumpy investments," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 207-218, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PPM-2017-02-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:old:dpaper:398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catharina Schramm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwoldde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.