Management of Key Purchaser Risks in Devolved Purchase Arrangements in Health Care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deborah Haas-Wilson & Martin Gaynor, 1998. "Physician networks and their implications for competition in health care markets," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 179-182.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Glennerster, Howard, 1994. "The threat of 'cream skimming' in the post-reform NHS," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 31-60, March.
- Whynes, David K. & Baines, Darrin L., 1998. "Income-based incentives in UK general practice," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 15-31, January.
- Williams, Brian & Coyle, Joanne & Healy, David, 1998. "The meaning of patient satisfaction: An explanation of high reported levels," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(9), pages 1351-1359, November.
- Enthoven, Alain C., 1994. "On the ideal market structure for third-party purchasing of health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1413-1424, November.
- Cumming, Jacqueline & Scott, Claudia D., 1998. "The role of outputs and outcomes in purchaser accountability: reflecting on New Zealand experiences," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 53-68, October.
- Donaldson, Cam & Gerard, Karen, 1991. "Minding our Ps and Qs? financial incentives for efficient hospital behaviour," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-76, February.
- Jane Hall & Alan Shiell, 1993. "Health outcomes: a health economics perspective, CHERE Discussion Paper No 19," Discussion Papers 19, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:00/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .