Report NEP-HEA-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobahp:2668 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:00/4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobahp:2649 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro P. Barros & Clara E. Dismuke, 2000. "Hospital production in a national health service: the physician's dilemma," NIMA Working Papers 6, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Lundin, Douglas, 2001. "The Impact of Physician Preferences and Patient Habits on the Diffusion of New Drugs," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 460, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Aug 2002.
- Sara Fisher Ellison & Catherine Wolfram, 2001. "Pharmaceutical Prices and Political Activity," NBER Working Papers 8482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2001. "Worms: Education and Health Externalities in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 8481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kobelt, Gisela & Jönsson, Linus & Fredriksson, Sten & Jönsson, Bengt, 2001. "Cost-utility analysis of Interferon Beta-1b in the treatment of different types of Multiple Sclerosis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 459, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kluve, Jochen, 2001. "On the Role of Counterfactuals in Inferring Causal Effects of Treatments," IZA Discussion Papers 354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jackie Cumming, 2000. "Management of Key Purchaser Risks in Devolved Purchase Arrangements in Health Care," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Nicholas Mays & Kenneth Hand, 2000. "A Review of Options for Health and Disability Support Purchasing in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/20, New Zealand Treasury.
- Orazio Attanasio & Carl Emmerson, 2001. "Differential mortality in the UK," IFS Working Papers W01/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:wop:wobahp:2664 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan Duncan & Gillian Paull & Jayne Taylor, 2001. "Price and quality in the UK childcare market," IFS Working Papers W01/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.