The meaning of patient satisfaction: An explanation of high reported levels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackie Cumming, 2000. "Management of Key Purchaser Risks in Devolved Purchase Arrangements in Health Care," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Bikker, Annemieke P. & Thompson, Andrew G.H., 2006. "Predicting and comparing patient satisfaction in four different modes of health care across a nation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1671-1683, September.
- Ryan, Mandy & Kinghorn, Philip & Entwistle, Vikki A. & Francis, Jill J., 2014. "Valuing patients' experiences of healthcare processes: Towards broader applications of existing methods," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 194-203.
- Callaghan, Gillian & Wistow, Gerald, 2006. "Governance and public involvement in the British National Health Service: Understanding difficulties and developments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(9), pages 2289-2300, November.
- Davidson, Joyce, 2007. "Caring and daring to complain: An examination of UK national phobics society members' perception of primary care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 560-571, August.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hekkert, Karin Dorieke & Cihangir, Sezgin & Kleefstra, Sophia Martine & van den Berg, Bernard & Kool, Rudolf Bertijn, 2009. "Patient satisfaction revisited: A multilevel approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 68-75, July.
- Atkinson, Sarah & Medeiros, Regianne L., 2009. "Explanatory models of influences on the construction and expression of user satisfaction," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2089-2096, June.
- Mundy, Crystal L. & Neufeld, Amanda N. & Wells, Susan J., 2016. "A culturally relevant measure of client satisfaction in child welfare services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 177-189.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
- Richard Eckersley, 2000. "The Mixed Blessings of Material Progress: Diminishing Returns in the Pursuit of Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 267-292, September.
- Bomhoff, Manja & Friele, Roland, 2017. "Complaints in long-term care facilities for older persons: Why residents do not give ‘free advice’," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 75-81.
More about this item
Keywordspatient satisfaction consumer satisfaction lay evaluation mental health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:47:y:1998:i:9:p:1351-1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .