The Mixed Blessings of Material Progress: Diminishing Returns in the Pursuit of Happiness
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Max-Neef, Manfred, 1995. "Economic growth and quality of life: a threshold hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 115-118, November.
- ED Diener & Carol Diener, 1995. "The wealth of nations revisited: Income and quality of life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 275-286, November.
- Williams, Brian, 1994. "Patient satisfaction: A valid concept?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 509-516, February.
- Ed Diener & Eunkook Suh, 1997. "Measuring Quality Of Life: Economic, Social, And Subjective Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 189-216, January.
- Williams, Brian & Coyle, Joanne & Healy, David, 1998. "The meaning of patient satisfaction: An explanation of high reported levels," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(9), pages 1351-1359, November.
- Richard Eckersley, 2000. "The State and Fate of Nations: Implications of Subjective Measures of Personal and Social Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 3-27, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:1:y:2000:i:3:p:267-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.