Sympathy and the Value of Health: The Spill-over Effects of Migraine on Household Well-being
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 61 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hartog, Joop & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1998.
"Health, wealth and happiness: why pursue a higher education?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 245-256, June.
- Joop Hartog & Hessel Oosterbeek, 1997. "Health, Wealth and Happiness: Why pursue a Higher Education?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-034/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kenkel, Don, 1997. "On valuing morbidity, cost-effectiveness analysis, and being rude," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 749-757, December.
- Ed Diener & Eunkook Suh, 1997. "Measuring Quality Of Life: Economic, Social, And Subjective Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 189-216, January.
- Labelle, Roberta J. & Hurley, Jeremiah E., 1992.
"Implications of basing health-care resource allocations on cost-utility analysis in the presence of externalities,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 259-277, October.
- R Labelle & J Hurley, 1991. "Implications of Basing Health Care Resource Allocations on Cost-utility Analysis in the Presence of Externalities," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1991-03, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:61:y:2003:i:1:p:97-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.