Sympathy and the Value of Health: The Spill-over Effects of Migraine on Household Well-being
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 61 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ed Diener & Eunkook Suh, 1997. "Measuring Quality Of Life: Economic, Social, And Subjective Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 189-216, January.
- Hartog, Joop & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1998.
"Health, wealth and happiness: why pursue a higher education?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 245-256, June.
- Joop Hartog & Hessel Oosterbeek, 1997. "Health, Wealth and Happiness: Why pursue a Higher Education?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-034/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Labelle, Roberta J. & Hurley, Jeremiah E., 1992. "Implications of basing health-care resource allocations on cost-utility analysis in the presence of externalities," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 259-277, October.
- R Labelle & J Hurley, 1991. "Implications of Basing Health Care Resource Allocations on Cost-utility Analysis in the Presence of Externalities," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1991-03, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Kenkel, Don, 1997. "On valuing morbidity, cost-effectiveness analysis, and being rude," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 749-757, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)