Age and Education Differences in Marriages and their Effects on Life Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron McIntosh, 2001. "Report on the Construct Validity of the Temporal Satisfaction With Life Scale," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 37-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowling, Marc, 2007. "Still At Work? An empirical test of competing theories of long hours culture," MPRA Paper 1614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inmaculada García & José Molina & María Navarro, 2007.
"How Satisfied are Spouses with their Leisure Time? Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 546-565, December.
- Inmaculada García & José Alberto Molina Chueca & María Navarro, 2006. "How satisfied are spouses with their Leisure Time?. Evidence from Europe," Documentos de Trabajo dt2006-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Helen Cheng & Adrian Furnham, 2014. "The Associations Between Parental Socio-Economic Conditions, Childhood Intelligence, Adult Personality Traits, Social Status and Mental Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 653-664.
- Kitae Sohn, 2016. "The Role of Spousal Income in the Wife’s Happiness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 1007-1024.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & McKinnish, Terra, 2017.
"The Marital Satisfaction of Differently-Aged Couples,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10863, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & McKinnish, Terra, 2017. "The Marital Satisfaction of Differently-Aged Couples," GLO Discussion Paper Series 84, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
More about this item
Keywordsmarriage; life satisfaction; JEL classification: D61; I10; H51;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:3:y:2002:i:2:p:153-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.