The Value of Health: 1970-1990
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:3:p:56-58 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Cutler & Elizabeth Richardson, 1999.
"Your Money and Your Life: The Value of Health and What Affects It,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, volume 2, pages 99-132
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Elizabeth Richardson, 1999. "Your Money and Your Life: The Value of Health and What Affects It," NBER Working Papers 6895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hsieh, Chee-Ruey & Lo, Te-Fen, 2017. "Are smokers too optimistic about their health status: Ex ante perception versus ex post observation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 169-183.
- Sherry A. Glied, 2001. "The Value of Reductions in Child Injury Mortality in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Medical Care Output and Productivity, pages 511-538 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loree, Jacob, 2015. "State Level Income Inequality and Individual Self-Reported Health Status: Evidence from the United States," MPRA Paper 72638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansdotter, Anna & Lindholm, Lars & Winkvist, Anna, 2007. "Paternity leave in Sweden--Costs, savings and health gains," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 102-115, June.
- Olga Lazareva, 2009. "Health Effects of Occupational Change," Working Papers w0129, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R., 2013. "Demand for health risk reductions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 87-109.
- Anura Amarasinghe & Gerard D'Souza & Cheryl Brown & Hyungna Oh, 2006. "The Influence of Socioeconomic and Environmental Factors on Health and Obesity in Rural Appalachia," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-12, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2009. "Intangible assets and national income accounting: measuring a scientific revolution," Working Papers 09-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2010. "Intangible Assets And National Income Accounting," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 135-155, June.
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara, 2000. "The Technology of Birth: Is It Worth It?," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 3, pages 33-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M. & Mas, Nuria, 2003. "Comparing non-fatal health across countries: Is the US medical system better?," IESE Research Papers D/525, IESE Business School.
- Anupam Jena & Casey Mulligan & Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2008. "The Value of Life in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 14157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9248-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dana Rotz & Nan Maxwell & Adam Dunn, "undated". "Economic Self-Sufficiency and Life Stability One Year After Starting a Social Enterprise Job," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 24697e16229b4f6b8fd5763f2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Nan L. Maxwell & Dana Rotz, 2015. "Building the Employment and Economic Self-Sufficiency of the Disadvantaged: The Potential of Social Enterprises," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 37f4ab94fb044cc1945cb04dc, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:88:y:1998:i:2:p:97-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.