Income-based incentives in UK general practice
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack B. F., 1995. "The influence of supply-related characteristics on general practitioners' workload," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 349-358, February.
- David K. Whynes & Tara Heron & Anthony J. Avery, 1997. "Prescribing Cost Savings by GP Fundholders: Long-Term or Short-Term?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 209-211.
- Hughes, David & Yule, Brian, 1992. "The effect of per-item fees on the behaviour of general practitioners," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-437, December.
- Hughes, David, 1993. "General practitioners and the new contract: promoting better health through financial incentives," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 39-50, September.
- Calnan, Michael & Butler, J. R., 1988. "The economy of time in general practice: An assessment of the influence of list size," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 435-441, January.
- Scott, Anthony & Hall, Jane, 1995. "Evaluating the effects of GP remuneration: problems and prospects," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-195, March.
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack B. F. & van der Velden, Koos, 1992. "List size, composition of practice and general practitioners' workload in the Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 263-270, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:43:y:1998:i:1:p:15-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.