Income-based incentives in UK general practice
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hughes, David & Yule, Brian, 1992. "The effect of per-item fees on the behaviour of general practitioners," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-437, December.
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack B. F., 1995. "The influence of supply-related characteristics on general practitioners' workload," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 349-358, February.
- David K. Whynes & Tara Heron & Anthony J. Avery, 1997. "Prescribing Cost Savings by GP Fundholders: Long-Term or Short-Term?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 209-211.
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack B. F. & van der Velden, Koos, 1992. "List size, composition of practice and general practitioners' workload in the Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 263-270, February.
- Scott, Anthony & Hall, Jane, 1995. "Evaluating the effects of GP remuneration: problems and prospects," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-195, March.
- Hughes, David, 1993. "General practitioners and the new contract: promoting better health through financial incentives," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 39-50, September.
- Calnan, Michael & Butler, J. R., 1988. "The economy of time in general practice: An assessment of the influence of list size," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 435-441, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:43:y:1998:i:1:p:15-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.