Income-based incentives in UK general practice
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack B. F. & van der Velden, Koos, 1992. "List size, composition of practice and general practitioners' workload in the Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 263-270, February.
- Scott, Anthony & Hall, Jane, 1995. "Evaluating the effects of GP remuneration: problems and prospects," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-195, March.
- Calnan, Michael & Butler, J. R., 1988. "The economy of time in general practice: An assessment of the influence of list size," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 435-441, January.
- David K. Whynes & Tara Heron & Anthony J. Avery, 1997. "Prescribing Cost Savings by GP Fundholders: Long-Term or Short-Term?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 209-211.
- Hughes, David & Yule, Brian, 1992. "The effect of per-item fees on the behaviour of general practitioners," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-437, December.
- Hughes, David, 1993. "General practitioners and the new contract: promoting better health through financial incentives," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 39-50, September.
- Groenewegen, Peter P. & Hutten, Jack B. F., 1995. "The influence of supply-related characteristics on general practitioners' workload," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 349-358, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:43:y:1998:i:1:p:15-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.