Evaluating the effects of GP remuneration: problems and prospects
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tony Scott & Alan Maynard, 1991. "Will the new GP contract lead to cost effective medical practice?," Working Papers 082chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Kristiansen, Ivar S. & Mooney, Gavin, 1993. "Remuneration of GP services: time for more explicit objectives? A review of the systems in five industrialised countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 203-212, August.
- Hughes, David & Yule, Brian, 1992. "The effect of per-item fees on the behaviour of general practitioners," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-437, December.
- Kristiansen, Ivar Sønbø & Mooney, Gavin, 1993. "The general practitioner's use of time: Is it influenced by the remuneration system?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 393-399, August.
- Pim Borren & Alan Maynard, 1993. "Searching for the Holy Grail in antipodes: the market reform of the New Zealand health care system," Working Papers 103chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Barer, M.L. & Evans, R.G. & Labelle, R.J., 1988. "Fee Controls as Cost Control: Tales from the Frozen North," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 88:12r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- J Hurley & R Labelle, 1994.
"Relative Fees and the Utilization of Physicians' Services in Canada,"
Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series
1994-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Roberta Labelle, 1995. "Relative fees and the utilization of physicians' services in Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(6), pages 419-438, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:31:y:1995:i:3:p:183-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.