Evaluating the effects of GP remuneration: problems and prospects
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hughes, David & Yule, Brian, 1992. "The effect of per-item fees on the behaviour of general practitioners," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-437, December.
- Barer, M.L. & Evans, R.G. & Labelle, R.J., 1988. "Fee Controls as Cost Control: Tales from the Frozen North," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 88:12r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Pim Borren & Alan Maynard, 1993. "Searching for the Holy Grail in antipodes: the market reform of the New Zealand health care system," Working Papers 103chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- J Hurley & R Labelle, 1994.
"Relative Fees and the Utilization of Physicians' Services in Canada,"
Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series
1994-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Roberta Labelle, 1995. "Relative fees and the utilization of physicians' services in Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(6), pages 419-438, November.
- Kristiansen, Ivar Sønbø & Mooney, Gavin, 1993. "The general practitioner's use of time: Is it influenced by the remuneration system?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 393-399, August.
- Tony Scott & Alan Maynard, 1991. "Will the new GP contract lead to cost effective medical practice?," Working Papers 082chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Kristiansen, Ivar S. & Mooney, Gavin, 1993. "Remuneration of GP services: time for more explicit objectives? A review of the systems in five industrialised countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 203-212, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:31:y:1995:i:3:p:183-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.