Evaluating the effects of GP remuneration: problems and prospects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeremiah Hurley & Roberta Labelle, 1995.
"Relative fees and the utilization of physicians' services in Canada,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(6), pages 419-438, November.
- J Hurley & R Labelle, 1994. "Relative Fees and the Utilization of Physicians' Services in Canada," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1994-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Hughes, David & Yule, Brian, 1992. "The effect of per-item fees on the behaviour of general practitioners," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-437, December.
- Kristiansen, Ivar Sønbø & Mooney, Gavin, 1993. "The general practitioner's use of time: Is it influenced by the remuneration system?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 393-399, August.
- Pim Borren & Alan Maynard, 1993. "Searching for the Holy Grail in antipodes: the market reform of the New Zealand health care system," Working Papers 103chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Kristiansen, Ivar S. & Mooney, Gavin, 1993. "Remuneration of GP services: time for more explicit objectives? A review of the systems in five industrialised countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 203-212, August.
- Tony Scott & Alan Maynard, 1991. "Will the new GP contract lead to cost effective medical practice?," Working Papers 082chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Barer, M.L. & Evans, R.G. & Labelle, R.J., 1988. "Fee Controls as Cost Control: Tales from the Frozen North," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 88:12r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:31:y:1995:i:3:p:183-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.