Evaluating the effects of GP remuneration: problems and prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremiah Hurley & Roberta Labelle, 1995.
"Relative fees and the utilization of physicians' services in Canada,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(6), pages 419-438, November.
- J Hurley & R Labelle, 1994. "Relative Fees and the Utilization of Physicians' Services in Canada," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1994-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Tony Scott & Alan Maynard, 1991. "Will the new GP contract lead to cost effective medical practice?," Working Papers 082chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Hughes, David & Yule, Brian, 1992. "The effect of per-item fees on the behaviour of general practitioners," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-437, December.
- Kristiansen, Ivar S. & Mooney, Gavin, 1993. "Remuneration of GP services: time for more explicit objectives? A review of the systems in five industrialised countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 203-212, August.
- Barer, M.L. & Evans, R.G. & Labelle, R.J., 1988. "Fee Controls as Cost Control: Tales from the Frozen North," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 88:12r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Kristiansen, Ivar Sønbø & Mooney, Gavin, 1993. "The general practitioner's use of time: Is it influenced by the remuneration system?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 393-399, August.
- Pim Borren & Alan Maynard, 1993. "Searching for the Holy Grail in antipodes: the market reform of the New Zealand health care system," Working Papers 103chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Anthony & Shiell, Alan, 1997. "Do fee descriptors influence treatment choices in general practice? A multilevel discrete choice model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 323-342, June.
- M. Lippi Bruni & L. Nobilio & C. Ugolini, 2007. "Economic Incentives in General Practice: the Impact of Pay for Participation Programs on Diabetes Care," Working Papers 607, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lise Rochaix, 2004. "Les modes de rémunération des médecins," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 76(3), pages 223-239.
- Whynes, David K. & Baines, Darrin L., 1998. "Income-based incentives in UK general practice," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 15-31, January.
- Benstetter, Franz & Wambach, Achim, 2006. "The treadmill effect in a fixed budget system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 146-169, January.
- Lurås, Hilde, 2009. "General Practice: Four Empirical Essays on GP Behaviour and Individuals’ Preferences for GPs," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2004:1, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Sorin Dan & Riin Savi, 2015. "Payment systems and incentives in primary care: implications of recent reforms in Estonia and Romania," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 204-218, July.
- Lurås, Hilde, 2009. "Individuals' preferences for GPs Choice analysis from the establishment of a list patient system in Norway," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:5, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Franz Benstetter & Achim Wambach, 2001. "Strategic Interaction in the Market for Physician Services: The Treadmill Effect in a Fixed Budget System," CESifo Working Paper Series 427, CESifo Group Munich.
- Devlin, Rose Anne & Sarma, Sisira, 2008. "Do physician remuneration schemes matter? The case of Canadian family physicians," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1168-1181, September.
- Silcock, Jonathan & Ratcliffe, Julie, 1996. "The 1990 GP contract -- meeting needs?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 199-207, May.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2012. "Applications in Agent-Based Computational Economics," MPRA Paper 47201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:31:y:1995:i:3:p:183-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .