Fee Controls as Cost Control: Tales from the Frozen North
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Anthony & Hall, Jane, 1995. "Evaluating the effects of GP remuneration: problems and prospects," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 183-195, March.
- Butler, Richard J. & Hartwig, Robert P. & Gardner, Harold, 1997. "HMOs, moral hazard and cost shifting in workers' compensation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-206, April.
- Thomas Rice, 2012. "The Physician as the Patient’s Agent," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2014. "Physician numbers as a driver of provincial government health spending in Canadian health policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 18-35.
- Lieverdink, Harm & Maarse, Hans, 1995. "Negotiating fees for medical specialists in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 81-101, February.
More about this item
KeywordsHEALTH ; COSTS ; PHYSICIANS;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brichs:88:12r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .