Federal Directives, Local Discretion and the Majority Rule
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Loeper, Antoine, 2013. "Federal Directives, Local Discretion and the Majority Rule," Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 8(1), pages 41-74, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monheim-Helstroffer, Jenny & Obidzinski, Marie, 2010. "Optimal discretion in asylum lawmaking," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 86-97, March.
- Villas-Boas, J. Miguel, 1997. "Comparative Statics of Fixed Points," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 183-198, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crettez Bertrand & Deffains Bruno & Musy Olivier, 2016. "Convergence of Legal Rules: Comparing Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Processes," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 13-35, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFederalism; Local Discretion; Directive; Partial Decentralization; Majority rule. JEL Classification Numbers: H77; D72;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-03-19 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2011-03-19 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.