An equilibrium voting model of federal standards with externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas, 1994.
"In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote,"
IDEI Working Papers
33, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R., . "In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote," Working Papers 879, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Cremer, J. & Palfrey, T.R., 1994. "In or Out?: Centralization by Majority Vote," Papers 94.335, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996.
"Existence of Equilibrium and Stratification in Local and Hierarchical Tiebout Economies with Property Taxes and Voting,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas. J. Nechyba, 1997. "Existence of equilibrium and stratification in local and hierarchical Tiebout economies with property taxes and voting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 277-304.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2003.
"A Voting Model of Federal Standards with Externalities,"
1171, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas, 2003. "A Voting Model of Federal Standards with Externalities," IDEI Working Papers 182, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gerald H. Kramer & Alvin K. Klevorick, 1974. "Existence of a "Local" Co-operative Equilibrium in a Class of Voting Games," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 539-547.
- Crémer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas, 2000.
"Federal Mandates by Popular Demand,"
IDEI Working Papers
120, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2001.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas, 1991. "Mobility and Redistribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 828-58, August.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1983. "An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 567-586.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 623-46, May.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Kramer, Gerald H., 1973. "Social choice on pollution management: the genossenschaften," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 101-146, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:90:y:2006:i:10-11:p:2091-2106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.